The whole assessment process can take up to 3 hours, so please plan to come on a day when you can be available for that length of time. Walk-in hours for assessments are 9:30am – 1:30pm Monday through Friday. You will be seen on a first come, first serve basis.
Please have available your photo ID and any insurance cards, and a list of medications if you are currently taking any.
Please know that childcare is not available during your assessment. If you have any questions please contact reception, 907-463-3303.
Psychiatric and Nursing Services
- Psychiatric assessment.
- Medication management.
- Registered Nurses access clients’ psychiatric & side effect symptoms and oversee medications provided to clients in JAMHI residential programs.
General Mental Health Services
- Individual counseling provided by Clinicians.
- Groups provided by Clinicians.
Case Management/Rehabilitation Services
- Community support for severely mentally ill clients provided by Case Managers.
- Training in life skills to encourage independent living.
- On-going service coordination within community and region.
Primary Care/Medical Services
Primary Care/Medical Services are offered to JAMHI clients. These services include:
- Preventive healthcare and health promotion (Annual exams, pap smears, immunizations, etc.)
- Diagnosis & treatment of acute & chronic illnesses;
- Sick visits and same day appointments based on provider availability;
- In-house blood draws and lab specimen collection;
- Chronic disease management (patient education, medication management, routine follow up)
- Referrals for outside medical specialists, diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, & other ancillary healthcare services;
- Holistic care coordination between caregivers, behavioral health service & medical service providers;
- Outpatient skilled nursing appointments (diabetes education, limited infusion services, vaccines)
- Onsite procedures such as EKGs, inhalation treatments, skin & wound care, urinary catheter care and insertion, skin biopsies, pap smears, limited IV therapy, splinting, IUD and Nexplanon removals.
Wellness services are offered to JAMHI clients and integrated into the client’s treatment as part of the activities supporting the client’s overall treatment goals and objectives and may include one or more of the following offerings:
- Wellness services include individualized sessions with clients.
- Group classes are offered weekly on nutrition, exercise, and tobacco cessation. Classes are held in the group room at the clinic.
- Onsite cooking classes offered once a month at the Lodge, a JAMHI Residential property, the food prepared is offered at the drop in lunch.
- InSHAPE program offered to individuals meeting the program criteria of those with serious mental illness as a diagnosis with a BMI of >25. Clients work individually with a certified fitness trainer to develop a fitness program that is sustainable.
Lemon Creek Residential Facilities:
Salmonberry House: Group home serving up to five individuals with severe mental illness. (24/7 staff)
Timberline Group Home: 3-bed group setting at Lemon Creek provides structure, safety, & monitoring to persons with severe mental illness who may be a danger to self or others. (24/7 staff)
Salmon Creek Residential Facilities:
Salmon Creek Housing, Inc.: Group home serving up to six individuals with severe mental illness who require support, structure and monitoring. (24/7 staff)
Independent Housing Services:
JAMI Douglas Housing (DouglasTerrace): Independent housing for up to 15 residents.
Salmon Creek Housing: 16 one-bedroom apartments for severely mentally ill adults.
Lemon Creek Housing: 4 two-bedroom apartments for severely mentally ill adults.
Our housing application can be found under RESOURCES, for questions reguarding housing requirments please call, 463-3303.