|Title:||Residential Case Manager II|
Provides rehabilitation services for up to 14 severely mentally ill and dually diagnosed adults who may also be affected by traumatic brain injury, fetal alcohol spectrum disorders and developmental disabilities. Location: Services will be provided to clients at JAMHI group homes such as The Lodge, Salmonberry House and Timberline. Other duties will be performed at the JAMHI clinic and in the community.
2. Support and facilitate the development of living skills that will support client’s independent housing placement in the community including meal preparation, financial management including entitlements, maintenance of a clean, orderly person and living environment. In the event that a more medically supportive level of care is required, provide the case management and linkage services to obtain a Medicaid Waiver, obtain admission to an assisted living home or nursing home, and provide the services necessary to coordinate admission to said level of care and monitor the transition to ensure client’s wellbeing throughout the process.
3. Responsible for coordination of medication needs with nursing staff regarding medication, coordination with OPA and other payee services regarding payment of medication bills to ensure medication continuity.
4. Coordinate with other service providers where necessary to facilitate treatment goals: including, but not limited to primary care physicians, SEARHC, REACH, job coaching, LCCC, court orders and Probation, etc. Work closely with the Clinician II assigned to the JAMHI housing programs to carry out case management needs as identified in treatment planning group home clients, and be responsible for carrying out these tasks as identified.
5. Support and facilitate symptom management including education, skill building, support systems, crisis intervention, de-escalation.
6. Complete progress notes in accordance with state and federal regulations, and submit such within deadlines set by JAMHI management.
7. Will attend all morning debriefings either in person or via teleconference; weekly case management meetings; monthly all staff meetings; weekly residential team meetings; and weekly treatment team reviews (when a residential client is being presented). Other meetings as assigned.
8. Respond to crisis situations, which develop within the JAMHI program helping to insure the safety and mental stability of clients according to the policies and procedures. Coordinate with JAMHI Emergency Services as indicated by the nature of client need.
9. Provide interagency and community consultation and education as needed.
10. Other duties as assigned.
CASE MANAGER II Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or related human service field, preferred. Five additional years of experience working directly with persons experiencing severe mental illness may substitute for bachelor’s degree.
Please complete an JAMHI application:
At the bottom of the job page you can use one of three options to submit your resume and application (both resume and application are required):
1) Email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or
2) submit your application and resume via email or
3) fax to 907-463-6858.
Additional Required Information:
If you are selected, please provide the following at the time of the interview:
1. The names and current contact information of three (3) professional references
2. A copy of your high school or official college transcripts.
|Salary:||$23.86 - 30.28|
|SUBMIT YOUR RESUME VIA EMAIL|